Pomodori is bridging the gap between fast food and great food and we are looking for great people to join our team
Pomodori Pizzeria offers a unique, fast casual dining experience where family and friends meet to enjoy great tasting fast food that is pure and simply made.
We create Neapolitan style, thin crust pizzas, fresh salads and house-made gelato. Menu items are prepared with the best ingredients we can source and are made fresh, while you wait, to ensure the best possible quality and flavour.
Food Prep and Customer Service Role
As a member of the Pomodori team, you contribute to the overall customer experience through helpful and friendly customer service, handling cash and food preparation of our key ingredients and end products.
We are looking to fill positions with employees who are able to serve liquor
- Creating happy customers in a fun atmosphere with great music
- Make real food! You will learn recipes and bake pizza in a centuries old wood fired oven.
- 50% Staff discount
- Management opportunities
- Scheduling made easy using 7shifts, great communication tools, control your availability, easy shift swapping
- Wages 11.50-13.50 per hour based on experience
- Pooled tip sharing averages an additional $3-4 per hour
Overview of Responsibilities
- Greet guests to make them feel welcome and comfortable
- Food preparation includes individual ingredient preparation as well as preparation of pizzas, salads, gelato and baked goods.
- Drinks service – ensure cooler is properly stocked, water cooler filled and that beer, wine and hot drinks are served to customers in a timely manner
- Follow Pomodori’s operational policy and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety/security, to ensure the safety of all teams members and guests during each shift
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture of Pomodori
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant and ensure proper set up and cleaning of the entire restaurant including dining room, restrooms, kitchen and prep areas
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures including food handling, storage, knife and kitchen equipment handling
- Other responsibilities as needed
How to Apply
- Drop off resume at 34 Canterbury Street, Saint John
- Drop off resume at 83F Hampton Road, Rothesay
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org